Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer Review

I have been trying to write this review for so long, that I can't believe I'm finally doing it. If you are a smart consumer who is considering to get a new face moisturizer but you want to know what other people think of the product before you invest in it, then this post might benefit you. 
The Neutrogena naturals moisturizer is an affordable and nourishing product that claims to give you healthier and younger looking skin. After using it for quite a few months now, I can say that it does what it claims. Every time I use it, I can notice a difference in the texture of my skin. It makes my skin look more hydrated and a lot healthier. 

Consistency: This moisturizer is very rich in consistency and you might feel it is a bit heavy and oily when you first apply it, but give it a few seconds and that feeling will go away. 

Skin Type: I have normal - to combination skin and I have personally not experienced any breakouts due to this product. If you are more on the oily side, I would suggest that you try something different. 

Scent: When it comes to scents, I am very picky. That is not a problem with this product because it smells very natural and not to anything in particular. 

Sun Protection Concerns: I would have loved if it had SPF in it but that is not the case. If sun protection is something you can't do without, then this product is not for you.
 
One of the aspects I love about this product is that it claims that it is not tested on animals and it is friendly to the environment. I have included pictures of the packaging so that you can read more details if you would like to and also take a look at the ingredients. 
If you would like to buy it or find out more reviews, this link will take you to the Target website: Neutrogena Naturals 

No comments:

Post a Comment