Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Makeup Brushes Storage and Cleaning

Ciao Amici!
 
I was recently thinking of how disappointed I was with the way I stored my makeup brushes in a simple plastic container. Then I found a cute glass cup but when I put the brushes inside, it still looked dull and unattractive. I thought that maybe attaching something cute to the handle would make it look interesting but I had no idea of what it could be. It was while going through the holiday decorations that I found a pretty golden bow, and when I attached it to the handle, it made a complete difference. Now I finally feel happy about my storage :)
In another note, cleaning my brushes is something that I try to do frequently. I like to use some olive oil (you can also use baby oil but don't add too much), liquid hand soap and water. I mix about a tablespoon of soap, a teaspoon of oil and enough water. Then gently clean and rinse them. If the water gets too dirty you can repeat the process again until your are satisfied with the cleanliness of your brushes!

Please share with me how you clean or store your brushes, I'm always in the look for innovative DIYs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment