Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Review

Very few products make me want to write about them after being tested, but I definitely had to give you a more in-depth review of the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum. I mentioned this briefly in my previous blog post and it is on my list of products that I need to repurchase. I used the very last drop of it!
This serum claims to give you firmer skin in five days. You can use it in the morning or at night, but I only used it as a night treatment by itself. You only need about two pumps of the serum for entire face so it will last you for a while.  The product itself feels very light and the consistency is not too creamy or too liquid. In my opinion, it has a pearly finish once it comes out of the packaging. One of the advantages of this serum is that it sinks quickly into the skin, which is a big factor for me when it comes to buying skin care creams or serums ( I do not like the sticky or oily feeling that some night skincare products have). In terms of the fragrance, I can't really remember, but I can assure you that it wasn't unpleasant, otherwise I would not repurchase it. Does this product live up to its claims? Yes it does! While using it, I noticed an improvement in my skin. It looked healthier, with a subtle glow and firmer to the touch. I don't know if it is the amino-peptide ingredient what does the job for me or something else. I say this because I remember trying out the Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum and experiencing similar results. The good thing about the Olay Regenerist is that it does a similar job for me when compared to the Mario Badescu Serum and it is a lot more affordable. You can get 1.7 fluid oz of the Olay serum for about $25, while the Mario Badescu one costs about $45 for 1 oz. The links are down below in case you want to check them out for yourself. You just need to click on them and you will be re-directed to some of the websites where you can buy these products.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum
Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum

As always, thanks for reading and I wish you are having a great day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment