Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Summer Makeup and Skin Care Favorites

Make up is one of my passions and this summer I have discovered some products that have become my favorites. I have been using them on a daily basis and I have fallen in love with them! Not only are they good, but they are also affordable if you are not ready to spend lots of money on high end products. My favorite, out all the ones in the picture, has to be the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Serum. This product claims to give you firmer skin in five days and that is exactly what it did to my skin. After using it, I noticed that my skin looked younger, more glowing and firm. I have already run out of it but I'm repurchasing it as soon as possible. I also like the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. It is such a creamy concealer and it has the right coverage for me! It is also good to cover dark circles under the eyes since it doesn't accentuate any fine lines that might already be present. I could keep going on and on about how much I like these products but I'm just going to say that I highly recommend them if you are looking to try something new and do not want to spend a lot of money. What are your skin care and makeup favorites? I am always on the hunt for new products :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment