Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Minimalism Journey Update - Nail Polish Collection


I recently reduced my nail polish collection to only 4. I had over 25 nail polishes just because I kept buying "pretty" colors. Since I do not like throwing things away, I gave the polishes I didn't want to my friends and family. This way I put a smile on their faces, hopefully stop them from getting more and thus, decreasing the chances of using new resources to produce more products.

I'm glad I became a more conscious consumer and now I ask myself a lot of questions before I decide to make a purchase. It is not only better for your pocket, but also for your health and the environment. As I downsize many of my collections, I'm also trying to transition into using more natural products, once I finish what I currently have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment