Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Tom's Natural Deodorant - Review

I'm slowly transitioning to natural products and it can be very overwhelming trying to find the best product when you are just getting started. Deodorant is one of those things that I use everyday but never really cared about the ingredients. When I did start having concerns about what the ingredients were, I read that aluminum is not a good ingredient to see on the list. Tom's Natural Deodorant was my first choice to try out. 

Pros
My experience with it has been positive for the most part. When I first tried it out, I felt that the wild lavender scent was, in my opinion, strong but as the days went by I started to get used to it. The consistency of the deodorant is a yellow-ish solid and when it gets in contact with your skin, it starts to melt. You only need to rub it to your armpits a couple of times because if you over do it, it starts to look like soap lather. I haven't experienced any unpleasant armpit odors while using this product so it passed the performance test for me.

Cons
The only con that I find with this deodorant is that it allows you to sweat. I know that sweating is one of your body's ways to naturally detox, but it can be a bit uncomfortable and look not so cool. 

Overall, this product works fine for me and I continue to use it, but I'm on the hunt for another natural deodorant. I have no problem with sweating if I'm around the house or working out, but if I'm about around people it is not very nice to have sweaty underarms :D. I know that this is not the only deodorant they do so I'm looking into trying out the other one (s) and see if any stops you from sweating. 

 Below, as you can see, there is a picture of the back of the product if you are interested in knowing more specific details about it.
Do you have any recommendations for natural deodorants or perhaps you know how to make your own? I would be interested to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment