Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Covergirl So Lashy Mascara Review

My experience with this mascara hasn't been as pleasant as I would have liked it to be. It does not give volume but instead it makes my lashes clumpy. The wand design makes it very tricky to apply and I find that it doesn't comb my lashes well. I also find that the round tip, called the "lash finder", is useless and it makes the lashes even clumpier. In terms of formulation, the mascara doesn't flake and you can trust that it will stay put all day long. I got the water proof formula so it takes a little effort to remove it. I usually just use coconut oil and it does the job. Would I buy this mascara again? No, but just because of the wand design. If the wand was different, I think the results of the formulation with be perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment